ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

<< < (7/17) > >>

nitrix-ud:
same bug with 1.15   :-[

vitalyb:
That's really.... What's your FARR version?
I guess you were able to upgrade to the latest version and you see more than 9 items?

Something is really wrong here.

mouser:
it happens to me too.. same effect.
i suspect it's a FARR bug, i'll try to fix it in a new release this week.

zajc:
I can't install this plugin on Vista 64-bit :(
I have a folder \FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FARRAltTab\ and 4 files in it
-zajc (November 27, 2007, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

The file list looks fine. Anyone else has Vista 64 and has the plugin working or not working?

Could it be a .NET framework issue? How to check if you have .NET framework
Do you see inside of Framework directory a folder named v2.0.50727? Link to get .NET 2
Do you get any error message boxes when you start FARR?

It sounds strange to me :(
-vitalyb (November 27, 2007, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I have v2.0.50727  8)

Now, the situation is even more complicated  :tellme: I have installed the plugin to another computer and it work fine. The only difference is that the computer which doesn't work is on network with domain (I'm logged as user with administrator privilegies) and the other doesn't.

I also reinstall FARR and remove all plugins and configuration folders, but it still doesn't work  :-\

vitalyb:
Hmm. At work I have a computer connected to the network with a domain and still it works fine.
The other thing you say though - lack of administrator permissions. That could be the problem. I'll have to check it on another computer with regular user account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version