ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

<< < (3/17) > >>

vitalyb:
Interesting, as AutoHotKey works with #Tab as a hotkey...  which is what I was using, to invoke iswitchw.ahk (which I found on the forms here I beleive).  I think now I'll setup a macro to invoke FARR with #Tab,  sending "tab\s" as you suggest.
-perlguy (November 23, 2007, 07:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

How would you go on invoking FARR from Autohotkey?

no need - FARR now has it's own hotkey system.. you can add the hotkey from farr to launch with tab\s
-Mouser
--- End quote ---

Yeah you can... But specifically on Winkey+Tab it says that this combination is unavailable.

so wait, now I dont have to hit ALT+TAB, I have to hit another hotkey-Josh
--- End quote ---

Ugh. I got all hot and ready to a lengthy explanation.
Whew. Anyway, everybody thanks for the compliments and you're all most welcome :)

TucknDar:
Really cool plugin! Works great with Win+Tab for me ;)

Also I support the feature requests in here.

Thanks, vitalyb

mouser:
In case anyone missed the significance of this I just want to reiterate that, while it's nice to have and alt+tab plugin, what is really great about what vitalyb did, is that he made a wrapper for FARR Plugins so that plugins could be written in C#, which was not possible before now.

Much like Okke did for Delphi, this really opens up FARR plugins to a new set of coders.  :up: :up:

perlguy:
How did the FARR hotkeys sneak by me!?   As for Win+Tab, I get the "Unavailable" message too, and it doesn't activate when set that way.  However, it allows Alt+Tab to be set.   :huh:

perlguy:
Oh... since someone was asking about how I use AHK to trigger FARR... pretty simple. For example, since I can't get FARR to bind to Win+Space for activation, I use AHK to do it for me.

--- ---#space:: Send {Pause}

The old way I was invoking the AltTab plugin - which wasn't very reliable - some of the letters would sometimes get missed.

--- ---#tab:: Send {Pause}tab{space}

The new, more reliable way, using AHK to trigger a custom FARR HotKey.
Press Win+Tab to send Ctrl+Alt+Tab to FARR, which I have a hokey defined to start the AltTab Plugin.

--- ---#Tab:: Send ^!{TAB}

If I wasn't already using AHK for so many other things, I'd probably just live with using a different hotkey combo, but since I do have a set of hotkeys running all the time, this works great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version