ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

<< < (2/17) > >>

vitalyb:
A config window to tell the plugin to ignore certain windows or to show some windows that don't appear on task bar.
--- End quote ---

this would be very nice.

can i also request:
option to ignore (not show in list) any windows that are not minimized.

-mouser (November 23, 2007, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure! Added to todo.
Oh and almost forgot. Thanks a lot to Mouser for a very active support during development! :Thmbsup:

vitalyb:
great plugin vitalyb !

small bug, let say you have a window called "Desktop"...

you type : des and everything is ok "Desktop" climbs to the top of the list but now if you type x (or z or any other "wrong letter")
Desktop still show in the list, but when you press enter, it does not work

-nitrix-ud (November 23, 2007, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're right. Able to reproduce it too. Will fix.

Btw, suggested key combination for invoking: Alt+CapsLock with the output tab\s

I tried to take over WinKey + Tab but it doesn't let me :(

perlguy:
Interesting, as AutoHotKey works with #Tab as a hotkey...  which is what I was using, to invoke iswitchw.ahk (which I found on the forms here I beleive).  I think now I'll setup a macro to invoke FARR with #Tab,  sending "tab\s" as you suggest.

mouser:
I think now I'll setup a macro to invoke FARR with #Tab,  sending "tab\s" as you suggest.
--- End quote ---

no need - FARR now has it's own hotkey system.. you can add the hotkey from farr to launch with tab\s

Josh:
so wait, now I dont have to hit ALT+TAB, I have to hit another hotkey, then arrow down or select another key to switch? How is this easier than ALT+TAB?

JUST KIDDING! Great job! Very useful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version