ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

<< < (14/17) > >>

Armando:
Well windows alt-tab is good when you don't have many windows and have to switch back and forth between 2 windows -- it's probably the quickest way. However, when you have multiple windows of the same app (e.g. : text editor, word processor with multiple documents/scripts/code opened all at once) it's close to useless. Farr alt tab becomes handy there. Like you, I have created a separate hotkey (ctrl alt tab) for it (with "tab" enabled by default). I actually use 4 ways of switching between apps, depending on my needs : plain alt tab, TaskSwitcher, farr alt tab, and... the task bar (once in a while).

kartal:
I wished that this plugin could group and sort  :-\

Armando:
But isn't its main purpose to search as you type ? Grouping/sorting would be nice, maybe. But then, grouping/sorting would be nice for anything farr related IMO... (clicking on the headings to sort by date, name, etc.)

kartal:
I agree

vitalyb:
I am using winkey+tab. Problem is, FARR doesn't like this combination by default so I have to use some AutoHotKey magic to make it work:

#Tab::
Send, !#^{Tab}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version