ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New C# FARR Plugin: FARRAltTab

(1/17) > >>

vitalyb:
Heya
I just finished FARRAltTab plugin. Basically it lets you switch among windows using FARR and by typing the name of the window you switch to:

Download link (please unpack it to your "FARR\Plugins\FARRAltTab\" directory):
http://vitalyb.dcmembers.com/FARRAltTab/FARRAltTab.zip

This is a very first release that was built on a very first release of the C# SDK so bugs are expected. Please let me know of any issues.

Known issues

* It seems that some windows are being ignored by the plugin.
* you type : des and everything is ok "Desktop" climbs to the top of the list but now if you type x (or z or any other "wrong letter")
Desktop still show in the list, but when you press enter, it does not work
* The plugin performance aren't too shiny. I hope it will fixed later. It is mainly due to the way the icons are loaded.
Planned features

* A config window to tell the plugin to ignore certain windows or to show some windows that don't appear on task bar.
* Context menu that will enable you to close windows by overriding the shell context menu (not sure if possible)
* option to ignore (not show in list) any windows that are not minimized.
Version History

* 1.15 Now shows all the Windows, including those that were previously skipped (liked iTunes) also, shows all the open Windows and does not limit to 9 as before
* 1.11 Fixed the bug that occured when a search was done for not existing string
* 1.10 Huge performance boost on loading
* 1.00 Initial release
Here is the link to the C# SDK along with the code of the plugin:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10992.0

mouser:
YES!!! VERY COOL!!
 :greenclp:

I will be posting the C# SDK itself along with the code of this plugin soon too.
--- End quote ---
that's the greatest part of all!!

justice:
well done. The helper program I was working on is now out of date before its released lol :) But it's better as a plugin.

mouser:
A config window to tell the plugin to ignore certain windows or to show some windows that don't appear on task bar.
--- End quote ---

this would be very nice.

can i also request:
option to ignore (not show in list) any windows that are not minimized.

nitrix-ud:
great plugin vitalyb !

small bug, let say you have a window called "Desktop"

you type :
tab d
then
e
then
s

everything is ok "Desktop" climbs to the top of the list ...

but now if you type

x (or z or any other "wrong letter")

Desktop still show in the list, but when you press enter, it does not work

now if you delete x then press enter it works again ...

another thing, if you type : tab desxx
Desktop does not show anymore (the bug only appears for the first "wrong" character)

Cheers, Nitrix
keep up the good work !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version