ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

option to remove status bar?

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
BTW: Could we get rid of the status bar on the main FARR window. In the preferences window it makes perfectly sense to have a status bar that shows informations about the different options, but in the main window I don't need a statusbar that tells me "Wellcome master" or informs me that I can right-click an entry. I think getting rid of the status bar would make FARR look better.
--- End quote ---

i think i can add an option for that.
ps. in the future can people post such requests on their own threads; easier to track and not lose track of.

mouser:
th itunes skin also has a messed up skin for table headers when you mouse-over them, if that's correctable..

rbeeger:
BTW: Could we get rid of the status bar on the main FARR window. In the preferences window it makes perfectly sense to have a status bar that shows informations about the different options, but in the main window I don't need a statusbar that tells me "Wellcome master" or informs me that I can right-click an entry. I think getting rid of the status bar would make FARR look better.
--- End quote ---

i think i can add an option for that.
-mouser (October 05, 2005, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for adding it.

ps. in the future can people post such requests on their own threads; easier to track and not lose track of.
-mouser (October 05, 2005, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
You're right. I'll try to keep that in mind, next time.

nontroppo:
th itunes skin also has a messed up skin for table headers when you mouse-over them, if that's correctable..
-mouser (October 05, 2005, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Let me see what I can do...

nontroppo:
OK, removed another 2-3pixels height from status bar and fixed the table headers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version