ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Get Camtasia Studio v3 for free

<< < (4/5) > >>

ssoundman:
:(  Just a short post to note that the free license code provided by Tech Smith doesn't work and the only response I received from an imquiary is a list of FAQ type of problem fix suggestions none of which are applicable.  :down:
-deberett (December 12, 2007, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is probably a dumb question, but are you using exactly the same user name to register the program that you entered when you downloaded the installer?  :huh:

Curt:
... the point I was trying to make: that this free offer is for a newer, more feature rich, version than the one that mouser raved about in June 2005  -Darwin (November 21, 2007, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

So, since version 2, wich was merely 2½ years ago, there has been version 3, 4 and now 5 - three versions, each with the upgrading price 50% This version 5 does not sound as a good investment... can it even be more expensive?!!!!

:down:

Darwin:
Heh, heh - good point Curt. However, Camtasia 3 is a very fine application in its own right, and I see no need to upgrade to version 5.

lanux128:
Just a short post to note that the free license code provided by Tech Smith doesn't work and the only response I received from an imquiary is a list of FAQ type of problem fix suggestions none of which are applicable.  :down:-deberett (December 12, 2007, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

if the offer is still valid, try requesting a new key. also just a suggestion but try copy-paste the serial number instead of keying-in yourself. for the record, mine works fine..

Darwin:
Yes - lanux is right - if you've tried pasting the serial in perhaps it's time to request another key. I just checked and the offer is still valid. This will probably be quicker than going through support!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version