ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder.com Logo Contest is Over - We Have a New Official Mascot/Logo!

<< < (5/22) > >>

mouser:
btw that's supposed to be a coin with a $ on it.

ps.
i really like the idea of a bird holding a coin in it's beak, with the coin making up one of the O's in the words..

i like the idea of a bird giving a coin - i think it captures the spirit of lots of people giving a little and it adding up.

brotherS:
btw that's supposed to be a coin with a $ on it.
-mouser (November 12, 2005, 01:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
The coin needs a graphic expert too :D

Hirudin:
How about a crumpled up cup with donation coder on the side (like a pan-handler would have), or maybe something that looks like a donation box/can (like Toys for Tots or something), or maybe an open computer case, laid on it's side, with money in it (like an open guitar case that a "street musician" would use).

mouser:
although there is some "truth in advertising" in using a picture of a poor programmer on the street begging for donations in a cup to pay for programming, i think we should aim for a more "optimistic" image.

brotherS:
although there is some "truth in advertising" in using a picture of a poor programmer on the street begging for donations in a cup to pay for programming, i think we should aim for a more "optimistic" image.
-mouser (November 12, 2005, 03:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hehe, exactly my thoughts! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version