ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder.com Logo Contest is Over - We Have a New Official Mascot/Logo!

<< < (13/22) > >>

mouser:
hehehehe he's so cute i just had to post again.

strayte:
a slightly different take on a logo

momonan:
I'm crazy in love with that little bird!   So much so that I've been looking at the birds a lot, comparing the two that are on the more refined version you have now.

Both are very perky, but I find myself drawn more to the one that is inside the D, the more front-facing one on the left.  It relates better to the viewer.

Then, I'm thinking this:  if the coin doesn't have to replace an "O", maybe it could be drawn in perspective, not held in what must be a difficult position for the poor bird. :'(

Nudone, is there any possibility you could do the more front-facing bird with its head cocked slightly -- and place the coin at an angle, more natural for the beak?  Is this putting too fine a point on it?  Maybe it's asking too much?  Unless you have two birds, though, I really like the more front-facing one better. 

And don't forget, the coin should be more generic (not american dollar sign).

mouser:
strayte -
love the design!!! it has a very architectural feeling to it.  i'm not sure if art deco is the right term or if there is a proper term for this style?
we're getting some really great designs i don't know how we could choose just one..

maybe we will have to do like google and have a couple of different designs used in different places or at different times, always with a little bird holding coin integrated into the design in some fashion - maybe just standing off to the side looking up at it?

momonan,
 i assume by front-facing, you mean the sketch version of the bird.. he does look awfully cute how he's looking right at you :)

mouser:
just playing around..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version