ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

drum program

(1/5) > >>

queer as folk:
im sorry,i didnt know where else to put the question.
im in a band and we are using cubase to record the bas,the guitar and the voice.
but we dont have a drummer yet so we need a good program wth drums.
the lastone we had was working but the sound was too low and then we had to make the voice and everything very low too and the whole song cant be heared easily.
do you have any sugestions?

f0dder:
I think you ought to re-register with another nickname and title :)

BigJim:
Ditto.

Cpilot:
Yeah, us coders like to be all manly and such eating Ho-Ho's in the basement and washing it down with 6 packs of Mountain Dew Game Fuel then crushing the cans on our foreheads.
You don't want to give us a bad reputation. :tease:

wolf.b:
Hi faggot,

Welcome to DonationCoder forum !!! :)

After being shocked at first, having read the first reply, I thought this must be some kind of joke I don't get. But reading the reply#3, I now think being shocked was the correct initial emotion. [#3 made me laugh!!! Thank you, Cpilot.]

I want to encourage you to not judge the forum on the base of the first reply you got, following your first ever post. Most people here are very friendly, and I hope user f0dder might care to explain the bad joke.

Welcome to DonationCoder forum !!! :Thmbsup:

Unfortunately, I can not give an answer to your question, as I don't know anything about music applications.

Greetings
Wolf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version