ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Window sizing bug (scrollbars)

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
this is what it should exactly do if you turn off autoshrink.

ah, maybe you want to set like a minimum size of the window - so that it will grow bigger if more results come in but never get smaller than some amount?

i think that might solve your scrollbar problem BUT it should not be necesary
with autoshrink on you should not be having that scrollbar issue, so that is a bug i have to figure out how to solve.
when autoshrink is on and you pop up the window, it should size itself to show all of the default results without any scrollbars.

lanux128:
ah, maybe you want to set like a minimum size of the window - so that it will grow bigger if more results come in but never get smaller than some amount?-mouser (October 04, 2005, 12:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

yup, that's exactly what i have in mind... ;-)

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
i could do that, but i still have to fix the problem where the autoshrink option is setting the window too small which is resulting in scrollbars.

mouser:
another question: does it always happen that the window is a little too small on popup and shows scrollbars, etc?
if so, that could be very useful in helping me test and fix this bug.  or does it just happen randomly?

mouser:
and can you try latest version and see if the window size problem is still there with this version: https://www.donationcoder.com/Beta/FindAndRunRobot.exe
if so ill try more things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version