ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

EverNote - Free today at GAOTD

<< < (4/7) > >>

Grorgy:
Evernote, on the other hand, appears to have its own built-in sync feature.
-CWuestefeld (November 15, 2007, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but in order to sync, you have to also purchase the USB version. Sycn works very well though.
-edbro (November 15, 2007, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have been synching between desk and laptop via a USB stick and it doesnt need the USB version to work. 

edbro:
I have been synching between desk and laptop via a USB stick and it doesnt need the USB version to work.-Grorgy (November 15, 2007, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
True enough. I was only thinking of my situation where I carry my database around on my USB drive. And CWuestefeld mentioned synching to his USB drive. If you want to keep 2 desktops in sycn then I think that's all you need.

tinjaw:
Regarding the app itself, I dislike the "toilet paper" model.-CWuestefeld (November 15, 2007, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Although I also dislike the TP model, some of my coworkers believe that most of what I write is complete crap and is best suited for toilet paper.

Darwin:
Regarding the app itself, I dislike the "toilet paper" model.-CWuestefeld (November 15, 2007, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Although I also dislike the TP model, some of my coworkers believe that most of what I write is complete crap and is best suited for toilet paper.
-tinjaw (November 15, 2007, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
--- End quote ---
-tinjaw (November 15, 2007, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

That may be so, but it's hard to stop when you're on a roll!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version