ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Feedback on New Fun Software Please

<< < (4/6) > >>

Renegade:
I LOVE that top 10! :D

Maybe you want to custom add certain people who are known to be in league with satan, as warnings and exceptions.

For example, you might have a list of 20 people whom you know are in league with satan but who's computed numbers in not 666.

Then when someone elses number matches up with the number of one of these people, the user might get a warning like:
This person is not officially in league with satan, but because they match the number of JOHN HIGLESTONNE they should be considered potentially dangerous.
-mouser (November 15, 2007, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great idea! I'll start on a list then post back - hopefully people can help me flush out the list.

My first idea there is to have actual pictures of the people. e.g. Adolf Hitler at the Nuremberg rallies, painting of Vlad Tepes, pic of Joseph Stalin, mug shot of Jeffrey Dahmer, etc.

However, I need the pics to be in the public domain. That will fly for older historic figures like Adolf, but some newer ones may not.

So if anyone has any bad guy historic figures to suggest, please keep in mind the pic and how I can get one that I can use. Wikipedia is pretty good for public domain pictures.

Lashiec:
Tip: Search for dictators. Tons of candidates there. The most fitting for the job: Pol Pot and Idi Amin Dada.

Perhaps those two were more than in league with Satan, they were the devil in person.

Renegade:
Tip: Search for dictators. Tons of candidates there. The most fitting for the job: Pol Pot and Idi Amin Dada.

Perhaps those two were more than in league with Satan, they were the devil in person.
-Lashiec (November 16, 2007, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

No doubt!

I just got off the phone with my mother a little while ago and told her about Anti-Christ Hunter and adding in famous evil personalities. She immediately mentioned Idi Amin.

f0dder:
You need 667 - satan's retarded brother.

I wonder which one is the number of the breast?

Renegade:
You need 667 - satan's retarded brother.
-f0dder (November 16, 2007, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha~! :)

And 665, the neighbor of the Beast! ;)

I wonder which one is the number of the breast?
-f0dder (November 16, 2007, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just turn it sideways and put 2 dots in there.  :-*

Or maybe 8008 or 80085... Not sure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version