ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

LOL strikes again...

(1/3) > >>

Edvard:
Looks like the lolcats have some older, reptilian competition...
I'm in ur internets, makin you rawr

--- End quote ---

http://lolsaur.com

from Weird Daily

Darwin:
Hard to know what to respond to - the kind of weak graphic ha ha of the image itself or the appalling grammar of the text... Maybe that's the point?

Renegade:
It's almost becoming a genre of joke now. They're pretty much fun. Have you seen the cat ones Darwin?

nontroppo:
ARGH, LOLcats are attacking Donationcoder: :hanged:

Yikes DC software has been LOLcatted!?!join donationcoda.com now wit 1-tiem donation uv any amount 2 get lot uv speshl benefit.
support author!!??!!
when u make donation… it iz allocatd  2 u in form uv donationcredit. u can giv these credit 2 author on our siet uv ur choice 2 support their individual wurk.
--- End quote ---
Yikes on this very page!

tomos:
nice, nontroppo!
esp the different languages lol

speaking of which,
until very recently I thought it was Lots of LOVE (just presumed it - dont know why..) &
I thought-
interesting the way usage of expressions evolve..:-\ now someones told me it's LAUGHs, oh well :D
still wrong, just found the slang translator laughing out loud ... hah! so, ye were laughing all the time, huh?

I couldnt get through to the dinosaur link there but cats definitely have more appeal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version