ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Money Management Software

<< < (3/4) > >>

Curt:
I have just received an email offer on Personal Financial Organizer - at $30 instead of the normal $40. I have never tried or heard of it.

http://www.templatezone.com/financial-organizer-software.php

The Personal Financial Organizer contains 26 essential worksheets to help you organize your personal financial situation.

Monitor your financial health
Monitor your creation of wealth (net worth)
Present information to your CPA, financial advisor and attorney for income tax and estate tax planning
Prepare financial statements for personal & business loans
Plan and measure personal financial goals
Capture information for all types of insurance, including life, disability, property, auto, and health.
Keep track of stocks and options, mutual funds, personal assets, retirement plans, and more
In one integrated Excel workbook, you can have the structure and the format needed to prepare a personal balance sheet, keep track of all your assets and liabilities, record critical data regarding your pensions and retirement accounts, insurance policies, personal goals, and inventory your most important documents.

Once completed, this organizer gives you a valuable and easy to update reference upon which you can base important financial decisions and plans. The Personal Financial Organizer was developed by a financial planner after more than 15 years of experience helping people gather and analyze personal financial data. Each worksheet has been designed with real people's needs in mind. They are practical, straightforward and easy to use.

Through this email exclusive offer, you can get the Personal Financial Organizer for only $29.95.

Personal Financial Organizer
Only $29.95
regularly $39.95 —
get $10 off through this special offer

System Requirements:
Operating system compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows XP with SP2, Windows 2000
Microsoft Office compatibility: Office 2007, Office 2003, Office XP, Office 2000
--- End quote ---
Money Management Software
http://www.templatezone.com/financial-organizer-software.php

wiiiindy:
There is a lot about Quicken I don't care for but it is quick, reliable, and easy to use once you get your data loaded and into the rhythm.  Of course everyone has a different level of detail they want to track and way of doing things so it is a personal choice.

BTW - Quicken does NOT require you to store your data online as was implied above.  I don't remember if it is the default mode or not but it is quite simple to set the program so your data does not leave your desktop.

The worst part about the program is the yearly updates at full cost.  The "improvements" are minimal and people who just pay for the upgrades without question are throwing money away.

Last but not least, when I transferred data from Quicken to TurboTax (one of the advantages cited above) I found the process to be buggy and the resulting taxes to be flawed - usually resulting in too much tax.   Several years ago I used TurboTax AND let an accountant do my taxes for a couple of year and the accountant saved me more than the cost of his fee and the TurboTax cost combined both years.  I have not used PC tax software since.   (Disclaimer - everyone's tax complexity and knowledge is different).

joe.t:
I have used mint,quicken for managing my funds in the past but did not find quite user friendly.Then a friend of mine(financial analyst) suggested me manageME.I am using it from the last 5 months and is happy by their performance.moreover it is user friendly as my grand mother can also use it without any assistance.
also its coming with more enhanced features and there is also a free membership for one month.you may avail or check its upcoming services at www.manageme7.com/blog :)

Clive:
Here's another one to have a look at :
http://www.turbocashuk.com/

TURBO CASH .7 FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS

Easy setup
-Easy setup wizards
-Country-specific accounts
-Design your own invoices
-Multi-lingual
-Create your own accounts chart
-Multi-company

Powerful Accounting Software
-256 batches
-10 bank accounts
-999 sets of books
-12000 accounts & 24000 sub-accounts
-40000 debtors & creditors
-64000 stock items

Accounts
-Debtors/Creditors
-General Ledger
-VAT/GST accounting
-Full stock control

Transactions
-Batch entry system
-Invoices/Quotations
-Orders/Purchases
-Credit notes/Stock returns
-Bank reconciliation
-Point of Sale

Comprehensive Reporting
-Trial Balance, Cash Flows
-Income Statement, Balance Sheet
-Debtors/Creditors Analysis
-Stock Items Analysis
-Sales and Purchase Analysis
-Customised User Reports
-VAT/Tax Reports

Other
-Multiple users
-Year end procedures
-T-account viewer
-XML Import/Export
-Plugins
-Backup/Restore
-Context-sensitive help

Clive:
Picked up the Bearwear site Financial Fate does future planning & is free - might suit you.

http://www.financialfate.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version