ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2007

DonationCoder.com Getting Organized Experiment 2007 - starts in November

<< < (2/2)

jgpaiva:
I blame cody!
He always changes around my calendar's pages everytime he comes by!

jgartha:
Count me in...I'm semi-retired and if I don't get better organized I will never be able to retire!

:-[

J-Mac:
Mouser,

What exactly is the purpose of the GTD Experiment?  Programming?  Sharing our current "systems"?  Read about last years and just do again?

Not sure what is expected.  "more input.....more input....."

Jim

TucknDar:
To me it's (hopefully) a way to dedicate myself to try and Get Things Done, and find a working system that suits MY needs, so that I'll become more productive and procrastinate less. That's the goal, anyways.

I think the idea behind having the experiment on DC is so us procrastinators have a way of "working together" towards a goal. The goal, as I indicated, is more or less individual, since some probably need to improve do their homework, while others have projects to code, books to write, or whatever. Personally I think it'll help if I get others' input and if there are maybe some assignments or ideas that helps me a step or two in the direction I want to go.

Well, that was IMHO anyway ;)

mouser:
TucknDar basically has it.

If you look at 2006, you can see back then we were much more "structured" about the GOE, and had weekly assignments:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=196.0

But this time it's really about people taking charge of themselves, and spending the next two months devoting themselves to becoming more organized in their life and doing less procrastinating, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version