ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Some Performance Questions and Suggestions

<< < (4/4)

kfitting:
Just wanted to resurface this discussion... I've been having problems with FARR lately while doing a lot of background tasks.  When I hit pause/break FARR takes forever to pop up (well, it's actually not 'forever!') and if I've started typing before it "initializes" some letters are typed in but not all.  Basically, I think it's the disk access slowing things up during another background disk access. 

Please take your time, I realize the other programs are getting their due attention right now.  I'm just bringing this up so it isnt forgotten and gets fixed in the next version!

Kevin

mouser:
thanks for being understanding.  as you know from past work on f+r i tend to work in bursts on different apps, focusing on one for a few weeks or a month and then switching over to another.  f+r stuff is still percolating in my mind and it'll get it's turn at bat soon :)

nontroppo:
Basically, I think it's the disk access slowing things up during another background disk access. -kfitting (January 15, 2006, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do try to turn off showing history on starting (link to bug 77), that has kept me able to continue using FARR on my older machine...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version