ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

best clipboard program

<< < (4/6) > >>

mrainey:
I wouldn't use a program that crashes all the time and loses my work.  There are too many good programs available.

What program is doing this to you?

Darwin:
Heh, heh - good one Mike! In my zeal to find a solution that matched kalos's stated requirement, I overlooked the obvious! Still can't remember the name of that application, though. It was probably a keylogger of some kind, though, so might not have "suited". It might, too, have been something much "heavier" in terms of resources - one of the third party applications that takes over the automatic backup functionality in Office and makes it universal on one's system and more configureable... Still thinking (brain starting to hurt from the effort. Oh well...).

kalos:
I wouldn't use a program that crashes all the time and loses my work.  There are too many good programs available.

What program is doing this to you?

-mrainey (November 06, 2007, 07:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

many programs may crash from time to time, due to problems of the actual program or another program may crash and cause problems

also there might be accidental detele of the text or close of the program

and not all programs have abilities to bring back the text as office suites

lets say you write here a reply with long text and somehow you close the tab of the browser  :wallbash:

anyway, another reason that I would like such program is when I typed or copied some text lets say some hours or days ago and I cant remember it :wallbash:

tomos:
is there a program that will sit in the tray and will record everything I type? I want this because often I write a big text
-kalos (November 05, 2007, 04:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

for this part of what you were looking for see new thread on evernote
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11315.new#new
apparently it saves after every keystroke :)

Darwin:
Just posted this in the thread tomos pointed too, but note (no pun intended) that OneNote and SQLNotes save every keystroke as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version