ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Clipstep & Clipseek

<< < (4/8) > >>

TWmailrec:
This beta includes some corrections and enhancements, e.g.:

Clip image view now restored

TWmailrec:
This beta includes some corrections and enhancements, e.g.:
much faster quit during scan and minor MODS

TWmailrec:
This beta (clipseek) includes some bug-fixes and enhancements, e.g.:

1. ini file presets spot .extension presets more reliably.
2. Show "Content" button now operates correctly.
3. improved dir-sort options to remove repetitions
4. "ScanAddPath" option now lists only directories & subdirs until selected.
5. ini file presets can now use "Active-Program filepath" (if in Window title) as
      scanpath
6. "Scanpath" button now cycles thru "Active-Program filepath",
      ini-"Scanpath",scanAltPath and scanADDpath

.. and other bits and pieces

TWmailrec:
This beta (clipseek) includes some bug-fixes and enhancements, e.g.:
1. GUISize corrected
2. MODS to scanpath display
3. a corrected List-Sort, now faster
4. Setup-program preset selection now accommodates Active
      program directory selection
5. loop-timing on clipstep adjusted if clipseek Active

.. and other bits and pieces

willwilliams:
Hi,

I was just looking at skrommel's TimeStamp program which you have been enhancing.

I'd like to have to hand two sorts of dates

1.  year-month-day, as the first part of what I name files.  e.g.  071231 let autoinsurer (that is, yyMMdd - 6 keystrokes)

2.  day of the week, then day month and year, to put the date (I'm not N. American) into letters.  e.g.  Monday 31 December 2007  (that is, Dddd d Mmmm  yyyy - 23 keystrokes for that date, inc spacebar hits)

Quick thoughts
a.  If all I need is to copy a few keystrokes, each day, I suppose I do not need TimeStamp.  Alls I need do is write them out once and copy them to Clipstep
b.  ...but might it be possible to add this feature to Clipstep?  You have added a feast of features (which I have yet to absorb, I admit) and I just wonder if I could add these, as clip 1 and clip 2, there each day for me,   
c.  I notice that TimeStamp does as it should in letting you click on the date you want, in the app, then right mouse click and use paste to insert the date.  What it will not do is get Clipstep to recognise the copy-to-clipboard command that TimeStamp did so that you can paste by using the control-v command, which is what I would do whereever possible.  Is this an oversight in the way Clipstep is written

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version