ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Which MP3 tagger do you use?

<< < (4/16) > >>

yksyks:
A bit old, but still quite useful and worth trying: MediaTagger (http://www.viktorin.cz/media_tagger/eng/index.html). The latest beta works fine, but the development seems to stop.

dhuser:
I use AudioShell for audio tagging and integrates into Windows Explorer. You can edit tags from the Properties dialog, under the Tag Editor Tab. Great for quick editing.

urlwolf:
I use foobar for mass-tagging and replaygain...
I wish I could use musicIP, because it's my main player, ...
but the designer of the tagging UI has very particular ideas about how to tag (I bet speed of editing is not an issue for him), and the entire program, while being the most promising ever designed *you can automatically correct tags using their server! no more hand-tagging! much better than musicBraninz Piccard!* is cursed by poor UI design.

I have posted in their forums, but to date none of the features suggested, which will make MIP at least on par with all the programs cited in the poll, have being implemented.

I still hope one day they will, although considering that they add a new feature every 2-3 months at most, I'm not holding my breath.

Seriously, somebody should buy that company and inject cash into it. It's a pity that development is so slow, and that crucial aspects such as GUI are sorely ignored.

urlwolf:
I tried audioShell, but after install it didn't do any of the things advertised.
Do you have to reboot? How do you know it's running?
I need it to work with Total commander too...

masu:
Thanks for your Hint with MP3Tag. The Program looks really solid  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version