ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Pet Peeve: I will never buy a rechargeable mouse again for as long as i live

<< < (3/11) > >>

Gothi[c]:
Don't feel alone nudone,

I feel exactly the same way, I refuse to use any wireless mice. Not only have I experienced the battery drama with them, but I also have had one which received interference from other devices... Actually my wacom tablet is the same. If I put my joystick close to my wacom tablet, my mouse starts to move by itself!

I'll stick with cables. The cable is never in my way either, you just have to make sure it's long enough and that you have it laid out well :)

nudone:
thanks for suggesting such a thing, mouser, but i'm really happy with the mouse i've got (and its cable). it's my trusty 8 button mouse friend that never lets me down.

i'm glad to hear that Gothi[c] hasn't succumb to the fad of the wireless warriors.

Darwin:
Resistance is futile, Nick. You will be assimilated.

Renegade:
I can certainly understand the desire to get rid of wires...

Pet Peeve: I will never buy a rechargeable mouse again for as long as i live

:(

No matter what I do, there are just too many things that need wires...

Camera
Phone
Video Camera (I don't even use the darn thing!)
USB Audio Device
Mixer
Wireless Router Switch (That I don't use for wireless because it's just too annoying and slow)
Microphones (2)
Another USB Audio Device
Speakers
Subwoofer
Converter for 220v to 110v
Printer
2 computers (1 is in the shop being fixed at the moment...)
2 monitors
MP3 player
Extra audio jack to switch speakers between computers because device immediately below doesn't do it :(
KVM
Etc. etc. etc...

I would LOVE to get rid of all those wires...  :'(

Then again, I've tried some wireless stuff before and didn't like it - too fickle and not responsive enough. What was that about 22?

Darwin:
I have it at about 20... but your description is certainly familiar to me. Modern home offices are mazes of wires and the greatest stress of modern life has got to be trying to untangle and make sense of them! Hate them, hate them, hate them... Everything that one does today requires two or three cords and a dongle. Necessary evil, I guess. I'd go bluetooth but I'm not overly fussed by it, either! Why? Because right now manufacturers are charging a premium - often big premiums - for bluetooth devices and I'm sick of buying new hardware (and the need to run software to manage my bluetooth connection in the background doesn't thrill me either. I just managed to get rid of my wired keyboard, for instance, and I've three wired mice gathering dust. Can't afford to change over hardware yet again, either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version