ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tower Defense games collection updated 27-9-08

<< < (2/9) > >>

f0dder:
Holy schmoley :)

Renegade:
omg... this thread is going to steal loads of time from someone :P
-jgpaiva (November 02, 2007, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

You weren't kidding!

I HATE TOWER DEFENSE! BECAUSE I LIKE IT TOO MUCH!

Hours later...

I've got to learn to stay away from TD threads... Ok now Ryan... Repeat after me...

I will stay away from Tower Defense threads...

I'm such a sucker for TD. It's just such a cool genre of game!

tinjaw:
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
-Renegade (November 03, 2007, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

So I take it then that the A's are arrow turrets, the R's are rocket turrets, the G's are gun turrets, and the H's are HE grenade turrets. But what are the exclamation marks supposed to be? And what direction are the bad guys going to come from? What is your high score on this level?  :tease:

Renegade:
So I take it then that the A's are arrow turrets, the R's are rocket turrets, the G's are gun turrets, and the H's are HE grenade turrets. But what are the exclamation marks supposed to be? And what direction are the bad guys going to come from? What is your high score on this level?  :tease:
-tinjaw (November 04, 2007, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Those are inverted Ice Towers. Since they're inverted, they start at the bottom and freeze your enemies' asses off!  :D

Well, tried the RPG Tower Defense...

That didn't work out too well. Made it to this level...

Yeah - I totally took that screen shot for effect. ;)

Actually, committed suicide here:

Tower Defense is a really good genre, but I can't wait until game developers start doing this stuff in Silverlight. Flash is just TOO HEAVY. The CPU was just crazy in that game so all the sprites lagged near the start, where the cannons nuked them. Not a challenge.

Anyways, it might be a good game if it can run right - Flash just isn't the right thing for games. It's just too heavy far too often.

Deozaan:
Don't hate me:

http://www.towerdefence.net/?page=allgames

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version