ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tower Defense games collection updated 27-9-08

<< < (5/9) > >>

Renegade:
Wicked Defense is VERY far from balanced. If you want to have any hope of getting anywhere in "medium" difficulty, you'll need to modify the maps to give you more money and mana.  The game is good, but the default maps in it are insanely difficult. "Hiway", the second map, is impossible to complete without modifying the map settings.

And what's with these 1 post things...  >:(

Xelnaga:
I totally agree with you, some Wick maps are really insane even if there "is medium" :huh:... By the way thats not the balance I was thinking (was thinking on no ordinary towers) and remember is just an opinion :P.

Long time ago I played starcraft tower defense online maps, then flash versions came out and I get fan of this easily (very addictive games and free :D). After some research I found sites or forums like this and thats how I knew curator defense, master of defense and now wicked defense.

Speaking of curator defense I first love it, but since I found a cheat way to build a MASTER SCORE I lost the interest (I'm not going to mention this cheat because eliminates the purpouse of the game).

Ehtyar:
Good GOD who the HELL designs this stuff? I just spent 1.5 hours on Vector, and were i not so seasoned at ignoring the call of WoW, i would have been playing for MUCH longer. Someone just extract my eyeballs right now, because if i ever see that screen again i will end up dieing of malnutrition or something.

Ehtyar.

mouser:
When is someone on dc going to make a defense game staring cody!

Renegade:
When is someone on dc going to make a defense game staring cody!

-mouser (February 20, 2008, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Who are the game developers here?

I don't do any game development. I'm pretty much audio, database, utility, blah blah blah... But not games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version