ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: AltTab Fingertips v1.3 - 14 Jan 08

<< < (4/7) > >>

justice:
Thanks everyone! Woohoo i'm famous :P You'll be disappointed to hear that I'll NOT be releasing the much anticipated AltTab Fingertips PRO shareware version.  :'( Instead, I'll be looking into adding the icons which would definately improve the application. Also the ability to sort the list alphabetically.

rjBull the menu should always comeup at your mouse pointer, so that minimal mouse-travel is needed to use it. Do you find that is not the case or not logical for you? I like your dismiss hotkey feature too :)

ur1sn00per:
"searching" and stretching for F10 is just as bad as for alt+tab
how about moving the mouse to edge of screen?

rjbull:
rjBull the menu should always comeup at your mouse pointer, so that minimal mouse-travel is needed to use it. Do you find that is not the case or not logical for you?
-justice (June 18, 2008, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm a keyboard person, not a mouser, most definitely not THE mouser(!)   :)  but I use a mixture of console-mode and WinGUI programs.  So I sometimes have to move the mouse around, then wonder why ATF has moved too.

Maybe there's a script somwhere that automatically parks the mouse pointer at a given location after so many seconds mouse inactivity?

I like your dismiss hotkey feature too :)

--- End quote ---

:)

@ur1sn00per: maybe that makes it clearer?  I use F12 as the hotkey, which is at the opposite end of the top row from Esc.  Alt+Tab is a left-hand-only action.  Using F12 and Esc needs both hands.  Just a minor ergonomic point.

TucknDar:
Congrats, justice! AltTab Fingertips is the featured Windows download on Lifehacker today, 22. June!

http://lifehacker.com/396718/alttab-fingertips-brings-the-window-switcher-to-your-mouse

justice:
Thanks TucknDar I wouldn't have noticed otherwise!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version