ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: AltTab Fingertips v1.3 - 14 Jan 08

<< < (2/7) > >>

justice:
It's creating an AltTabs Fingertips folder under the users Application Data, and stores the preferences in an ini file called settings. In my case this is C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\AltTabFingertips\settings.ini

I take it you're asking this because you want to run it portable?

rjbull:
Found the INI now, thanks.

Essentially, yes, portable would be nice...

Ampa:
Decided to try this today...

1st: +1 for keeping the INI in the same folder as the script, for portability.

2nd: AVG reports "Virus Identified Worm/Autoit.LM" - I am sure that this is a false positive, but it would be rather nice if this didn't happen!

3rd: Seems very fast - thanks very much for sharing the script :)

UPDATE...

I compiled your script on my own machine, with the latest version of AHK, and AVG now likes the EXE!

4th: How about a nice icon for the tray? (Ampa doesn't like the default green H!)

justice:
Your wish is my command:

Changelog:
v1.3 - Recompile, shiny new icon, INI in the same folder as the script for portability!

If anyone can point me to a resource on how to show the application icons in the context menu that would be appreciated. It's something I'd like to add but will take me too long to do without example.

Ampa:
Phew! That was fast!

Testing right now... :)

UPDATE: Looks great! I love the icon - thank you.

2 very small things...

1) The version number in the About box is wrong.
2) What is the sort order for the windows in the pop-up? Could it be alphabetical, by Application? Or even configurable?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version