ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: MP3 player with copy/move feature

<< < (4/4)

wetsmellydog:
I wanted to let everyone know I finally found what I was looking for. Yes I have been searching ever since the post. I can finally shower and shave!  :o

I found this wonderful freeware, yes freeware program that is small, fast and simple.

It is called the Directory Player by 1by1 software http://mpesch3.de1.cc/1by1.html

Thanks again for everyone who takes the time to help out on these sometime esoteric requests.

Larry

mouser:
Thanks for the link Larry, i may just try 1by1, it sounds like the kind of mp3 player i want:
1by1 is a small, fast and handy audio player which is not only small: it provides a smart and versatile environment to handle your file collection and listen to your tracks - with no need for playlists or databases.
--- End quote ---

wetsmellydog:
Thanks for the link Larry, i may just try 1by1, it sounds like the kind of mp3 player i want:
1by1 is a small, fast and handy audio player which is not only small: it provides a smart and versatile environment to handle your file collection and listen to your tracks - with no need for playlists or databases.
--- End quote ---

-mouser (September 08, 2008, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am glad someone else likes the idea. Let me know what you think after kicking the tires.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version