ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Windows Install Date Thingie: I made it!

<< < (13/16) > >>

Digerati:
Thanks lanox and tomos.* btw, do you happen to hang out/help at the castlecops forums?
just tried to go there for a look now but thing's moving incredibly slowly there at the mo
--- End quote ---
Yes, that's me - well, Bill_Bright is me. And yes CastleCops is running slow (still/again - in fact, they appear to be down again this morning - :().

As for the alive times being off - what can I say? If Uptime knows when I last rebooted, then it seems the alive times should be right. I just wonder how many folks have encountered a Windows PC that has been running for more than 3 months without a reboot. ;)

ThArGos:
Hello. Congratulations on your client.

I would like to share with you our uptime project.
We have uptime clients for many architectures (windows, mac, linux) and each client sends its uptime to our server.
Thus we can display the uptime of everyone playing the game.

You can reach us at http://www.uptimeprj.com/

Everybody is welcome, you can even help, or create your own client. Yes your own client ! So you can adapt your actual client to participate to this great adventure =)

See you soon !
--
ThArGos

y0himba:
It's Vista :P

Davidtheo:
My work Computer.

lanux128:
has anyone been in touch with Ralf? haven't seen him for a while, still seems to be on his long sabbatical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version