ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Do this First.

<< < (6/10) > >>

BigJim:
I'm still having trouble but may also be getting 'wrapped around the axle'. Could we regroup by having a review of exactly what syntax is supposed to work? Then I may be able to determine if it's (this) operator error or not.
Thanks again and still, Ralf!

Ralf Maximus:
Make sure when entering times that they're 4 digits, e.g.
Due 1/5/2008 0800

Even if you're entering a time before 1200.  Is that the issue?

BigJim:
Four digits is not an issue at all. In fact it's the correct way to do it!
But I seem to continue to have a problem. If I copy and past your example (Due 1/5/2008 0800) I get this:

brotherS:
If you're anything like me, the first thing you do when you start the computer is to check your emails and feeds. An hour or two later, you might get something else done, if you remember what you intended to do in the first place.  :-[
-JennyB (October 26, 2007, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I suggest you do this:

* buy and read Getting Things Done (see amazon.com)
* do NOT check emails and feeds first thing in the morning/when you turn on the PC
* disable "check emails every x minutes" and other tools that frequently show you your new emails
Yes, it's not totally easy to get used to the changes, and yes, you'll get a lot done.

Ralf Maximus:
BigJim, we're in agreement on the snake eyes.  :-)

Try this'un.  It passed every test I could think of not involving the Mayan calendar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version