ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Do this First.

<< < (5/10) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
Try this one, please.  Recompiled and tested on a plain-vanilla XP workstation.  Minimized to tray and Due/For syntax worked OK.

Thanks,
Ralf

BigJim:
It's coming along nicely! Thanks for all your effort.

I may be having a brain phart (if I had a brain) but I thought that we had got over the next year hump. If I put in something for e.g. 01/15 I get a negative time back to last January.

One small point: just about all of my "To-Do's" have a time of day attached and I'm a died-in-the-wool 24 hour clock guy. It would be handy to not have to put a colon in the time to make it work.

--- End quote ---
Pretty please?? :tease:

BTW: Delightfully sinister, the wave that won't go away. Fiendishly clever!!

Ralf Maximus:
I may be having a brain phart (if I had a brain) but I thought that we had got over the next year hump. If I put in something for e.g. 01/15 I get a negative time back to last January.
-BigJim (December 08, 2007, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oy, it's supposed to be handling that.  I'll take a look.  The date evaluation code got a rewrite because of the time bug; it's possible I broke something.

One small point: just about all of my "To-Do's" have a time of day attached and I'm a died-in-the-wool 24 hour clock guy. It would be handy to not have to put a colon in the time to make it work.

--- End quote ---

Forgot about this one.  Will do ASAP.

JennyB:
It's something wrong my end. Even version 1.3 doesn't work now.  :'( I'll get back to it on Monday.

Ralf Maximus:
New version for BigJim that handles military time format (e.g. 2330 = 11:30 PM).

Also, cleaned up a few things performance-wise so some of the short delays experienced after editing an entry have gone away.

BigJim: I couldn't reproduce your "1/15" translating to "1/15/2007" bug.  Can you try it again with 1.7?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version