ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR v2 - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread

<< < (15/24) > >>

delwoode:
Feature request.
A simple inbuilt timer (or a very simple plugin)
the only one I can find is part of a compicated pack Cz..   and it crashes FARR

justauser:
I accidentally left the caps lock key on and my entry into FARR didn't match what I typed.  FARR is case sensitive.  I'd like an option to make it case insensitive and actually think this should be the default, as the base OS is case insentitive.  I am aware that FARR uses regex pattern matching, so what I am suggesting is that a /i be inplied unless otherwise indicated.

mouser:
thats a very good point.  can anyone think of cases where they wouldn't want the alias regex matching to be case insensitive?  if not i will make it case insensitive.

dnknitro:
It would be good if FARR remember history _including_ command line parameters. Can this be done?

icantlactate:
Hi, before I articulate my question I'd just like to say that I love this program. It makes my computer life so much better!

So I'm running windows 7 through parallels on an iMac and am encountering problems when the program tries to save configuration changes to 'findandrunrobot.ini.tmp'. The reason, I think, is that it's trying to write to a virtual hd (\\.psf\Home\Documents\DonationCoder\FindAndRunRobot\FindAndRunRobot.ini.tmp) that can't be written to. Is there a way for me to specify where this file is kept so I don't run into this problem?

I have hte same problem for the 'FarrTroubleshooting.log' file.

Thanks in advance for entertaining my questions.
    Sincerely,
         Alex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version