ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR v2 - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread

<< < (13/24) > >>

risingeil:
I would like to be able to enter numbers via the number pad and use the Ctrl/Alt/Ctrl+Alt number pad combo to launch actual items in the search list.
Or even launch items with the number row, and the ones with modifiers work with the number pad.  Or vice versa.

Filipe Meira Castro:
I suggest keyboard shortcuts to be presented on the option that have that functionality

Example:
In FARR Context Menu, the option "Shell Context Menu.." could be replaced with ""Shell Context Menu..   Ctrl+P"

Congratulations for this great application. :)

Filipe Meira Castro:
I suggest to merge Farr Context menu with Shell Context menu as both have important options.

Filipe Meira Castro:
Is it possible to search/launch Opera or Chrome bookmarks?

Filipe Meira Castro:
I would like to use FARR together with the Dropbox so that I can use it on my Personal Laptop, Media Center Laptop and Office Laptop and have everything updated.
(I use portable versions and every time that an update is released I have to update all of them)

The general settings are the same but there are difference the search folders settings.

Maybe a solution would be to implement filters in the folder searching definitions (Similar to the file type filtering) to restrict that search to specific computer names

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version