ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR v2 - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread

<< < (9/24) > >>

lordmuzer:
but another problem: on x64 OS FARR cannot start any .lnk (from %MYSTARTMENU%|%COMMONSTARTMENU%)
for build-in/system Windows application from "%windir%\System32\" that doesnt have corresponding x32 analog in "%windir%\SysWOW64\"

on windows 7 x64 you cannot execute:
"Sound Recorder", "Snipping Tool" and other.

maybe FARR, when resolve *.lnk target to %windir%\system32\* can try to find it in %windir%\sysnative too ?

chok:
Well, bummer.  As long as I find the file and launch it and don't use any shortcuts that have system32 in them, I'll be OK.  Although it may be a lot of work, I still think a 64-bit FARR would solve all of this.

lordmuzer:
and the last problem with "Program Files"|"Program Files (x86)" folders:

by default windows 7 x64 has 2 shortcut for Internet Explorer:
"Internet Explorer.lnk" = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
"Internet Explorer (64-bit).lnk" = "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"

but FARR always execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"

justauser:
I have a feature request.  I'd like to be able to have a command that is composed of other aliases.  For example, I have an alias for opening site 1 and an alias for site 2.  I'd like to have an alias that open site 1 and site 2.  I can do this by entering the URLs, but not the aliases, as far as I can tell.

Armando:
Farr updates seems to break the Timer plugin (czb) settings, or the timer doesn't like updates... :)
I've had problems with the last 2 updates. It might not be the direct cause, but there seem to be a link.

I got this error a while ago :

Last week, I tracked down the problem to the farr's ini file.

Half an hour ago, I got fed up with the JSON.parse error and not being able to use the Timer plugin , so I decided to solve it. Turned out that something messed up my findandrunrobot.ini file and the json there was all messed up. I corrected the code there, and all is fine now.
[...]
-Armando (November 19, 2010, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

So... JSON syntax was wrong so I corrected it and all went well.

Today I install farr update, and I get the JSON parsing error message again. Of course I'm going to try to see what's wrong with the Timer's JSON stuff, but it's weird...

Any ideas ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version