ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Toggle Fullscreen of Control

<< < (7/7)

this-is-me:
VideoInPicture, THANK YOU.

Also, Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

I have been trying to code this same thing off-and-on for a long time, but was unfamiliar with the way to do it. I am so very happy that you have done this and have made it available for free!

I use a Bible program called E-Sword. I also have an Acer Aspire One laptop. This laptop has a screen resolution of 1024x600, which makes for some "interesting" reading scenarios. I wanted to view the Bible in full screen without the additional menus and controls, but E-Sword is coded in visual basic, so it "knows" if one of its controls have been resized inside of itself. Therefore, I was unable to do anything with it. Your "fix" of taking the control out of the program altogether is a real breakthrough for this program, and makes it possible to work with it without issues.

Once again, Thank you very much for this program and what it does for me. This is invaluable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version