ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (12/146) > >>

CWuestefeld:
@CWuestefeld: Could you check whether this problems also appears with other skins or only with slenderFARR?-rbeeger (December 20, 2007, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this is happening in all skins. I changed my font settings from bold to regular, but that does not seem to affect the behavior at all.

vixay:
possible double shutdown issue with FARR + Locate.
I have both installed and running (the locate find window as well as FARR)
when shutting down, i have to shutdown twice! Usually after the first shutdown FARR and locate are left running in the system tray, while everything else has shutdown.
I have to manually exit FARR to be able to shutdown normally.
I don't know how else to diagnose this. What do ya think?

Obiwan2A:
Problem report:
The dropdown windows listing the matches consistently comes up several pixels too short. -CWuestefeld (December 19, 2007, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can confirm this problem (at least with the SkinnyTunes skin) - but can't reproduce it right now since fixing it (see below). Specifying custom heights as suggested by Mouser did not help.

But the thing which DID help was unticking "Hide statusbar completely". After this (and a restart of FARR; don't know, if necessary) I could hide the statusbar again without the original problem reoccurring.

I'm waiting for it to show up again, so I can test, if other skins are concerned too. ;)

Oh, btw, GREAT work with FARR, Mouser! And I have to say, great work, once again. :) Thank you very much!
P.S. No bold font was involved on my side.

cnewtonne:
Hi all,
I have FARR configured to hide after launching, but it never does that. It stays open. Please see attached for my configs. What am I missing?

lanux128:
someone was having a similar problem as mentioned in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version