ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (132/146) > >>

insulae:
MAN YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! YOUR APP IS AMAZING!!!

(first my english is bad)

I come from Linux, I am sysadmin, but now i need to use a windows machine. In linux I have a "custom desktop" very minimal, and i use gmrun (is old and simple but works)

Now I needed something similar but in windows and i found FARR, IS GREAT!!
To many configuration and clears, very flexible. Has everything i dream :P.

So many thanks, And I want to thank you at least with a possible bug  ;)

First: i used a "vanilla" configuration

Second: the problem is when i use a configuration like (image farr1)

and i search more than "my windows size" FARR generate the scroll, but if i want go down using the keyboard the scroll not response, "the selected item go lost"  like (image farr2)

the next item "dont get down" the window remains fixed. If i move the scroll with the mouse works ok!.

Third: i think "is a bug" because when i change the option "result display style" to "small icon report, the scroll go down perfectly with keyboard and mouse, like (image farr3)

Thanks and regards, On my next "internet purchase" I will buy a license from the site (the US Dollar is expensive for me  :mad:)

Edit1: I'm using the portable version, I do not know if that can influence

mouser:
Welcome to the site, insulae  :up:
I'm glad you are liking the program.

Someone *just* reported this same bug the other day -- I'm not sure how/when it slipped in.
I'll be away from my desk this week but I'll try to get it fixed next week.

mouser:
Beta release (see first post in thread for download url).

Nothing really major but hopefully this will get me warmed up for some bigger improvements, and it fixes the weird titlebar date bug.

Version 2.233.01 beta - Feb 10, 2018

* [BugFix] Titlebar with date and time in it (Advanced Visuals options tab) was being overwritten with fixed date/time.
* [Improvement] Variable replacements (like %APPDRIVE%) are now performed on external tools paths, making them more suitable for portable use.
* [Improvement] Added context-menu item to copy all result paths to clipboard.
* [Feature] Added an advanced-user feature for customizing the htmlview mode using a custom css style sheet.  See the Html View Mode help page for more info.
* [Feature] New ability to specify custom directories to load additional alias files from (could be used to point to a shared dropbox folder for example, to aid synchronizing accross pcs).
* [Feature] New ability to specify custom search folder paths  (could be used to point to a shared dropbox folder for example, to aid synchronizing accross pcs).

IainB:
Thanks. FARR v2.233.01 running fine and showing the actual date/time in the header bar.    :Thmbsup:

yjs14:
thx! works great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version