ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (123/146) > >>

mouser:
if someone is willing to run a debug version and do some back and forth emails with me this weekend to try to track down the problem in log files it would be appreciated.
email me at: [email protected]

mouser:
But of course the best thing would be if i could duplicate the problem.

Here's an idea -- can someone with bad icons on win8 do a search that finds a built-in windows 8 app that should have an icon but doesn't, and then give me a screenshot so i can try to reproduce the problem here?

For example, searching for Notepad and Wordpad give blank icons?

wut?!:
I'm running 8.1, but I am unable to find any icons which don't display correctly. Are there any common offenders I can try? Notepad and Wordpad both work.

Sorry for the unhelpful "working-for-me" post.

IainB:
I just made a correction, and added an image as an example, to my post above.
Sorry. I should have given an example when I made the post.

However, the "blank" icons all seem to be God Mode functions or non-applications related, so maybe they are correct (i.e., displayed as they should be).   :tellme:

phitsc:
can you take a look at a shortcut (or two) where farr does not show the icon properly, and look at the properties of it, and tell me if you see anything interesting?
is it a 64bit app? do 32bit apps show icons?  any clue you can give me about which shortcuts dont show icons and which do..
-mouser (April 24, 2015, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Both the Word and Wordpad links have no icon. Might be the icons are only missing in large icon mode. How can I force small icon view?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version