ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (115/146) > >>

mouser:
what tomos said -- and the reason you are confused is because there WAS a new beta up until yesterday, at which point it became official -- and so became available via normal download url (and beta removed).

mouser:
oops, last version broke some aliases/icons.  update should fix:

Version 2.218.01 - Mar 25, 2015

* [Bugfix] Fixed issue with some alias icons and some launching of aliases related to a path resolution problem.

Nod5:
Another small issue with the latest version (in Win 7): if I search FARR for a folder and launch it the navigation pane (right side folder tree structure) is disabled, as I want it to be and as is default on my system. But if I launch a folder from an alias with

--- ---dolaunch C:\test\
then explorer opens with the navigation pane enabled. If I disable it manually and rerun the alias the pane appears again. It didn't appear in earlier versions of FARR.

mouser:
Version 2.220.01 - Apr 12, 2015 BETA

* [Feature] A new "Quick Search Words" tab in options allows you to specify quick search word replacements; here you can quickly specify words that have alternate meanings when typed into the search box.  Start each line with a search word, followed by = and then the replacement text.  For example, if you would like to be able to type "ff" to search for "firefox" you can specify that here as "ff = firefox".  This just makes it much easier to do certain simple things without using aliases.  Note that replacements will only be made on word boundaries ("ff" will not match "eff").
* [Bugfix] Non-contiguous scoring had a bug which might allow some results to list which should not (though it would give them a very low score).
* [Feature] New option to require search words to match on left hand boundaries of words (whether contiguous enabled or not) -- can be useful in reducing spurious matches.
* [Bugfix] Using spacebar to toggle checkboxes in the hotkey, searchfolder, pattern lists was not saving changes.
* [Bugfix] Launched *folders* were no longer opening on Windows XP.
New Quick Search Words tab

tomos:

* [Feature] A new "Quick Search Words" tab in options allows you to specify quick search word replacements; here you can quickly specify words that have alternate meanings when typed into the search box.  Start each line with a search word, followed by = and then the replacement text.  For example, if you would like to be able to type "ff" to search for "firefox" you can specify that here as "ff = firefox".  This just makes it much easier to do certain simple things without using aliases.  Note that replacements will only be made on word boundaries ("ff" will not match "eff").-mouser (April 12, 2015, 12:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

my kind of feature :Thmbsup:
(easy to use :-[)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version