ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (114/146) > >>

dcsev:
I  am really glad to see this program updated. I was gonna look for an alternative next week but I saw an update today :)

dcsev:
Where are you guys getting the betas from??

anandcoral:
Got the update mesg window from FARR and updated it.

I have been using FARR since so long (Xp to W8.1) that now it seems like it is inbuilt feature of the OS  :)

I hardly thing twice before pressing the 'break' key to pop FARR to run any program I need. It has become my habit and I feel handicapped on my friends machine where FARR is not installed. Hey how you run a program ? What ? Start menu !! They look puzzled to me and I can not explain to them.

Regards,

Anand

CleverCat:
Got the update mesg window from FARR and updated it.

I have been using FARR since so long (Xp to W8.1) that now it seems like it is inbuilt feature of the OS  :)

I hardly thing twice before pressing the 'break' key to pop FARR to run any program I need. It has become my habit and I feel handicapped on my friends machine where FARR is not installed. Hey how you run a program ? What ? Start menu !! They look puzzled to me and I can not explain to them.

Regards,

Anand

-anandcoral (March 24, 2015, 02:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I second that!  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Where are you guys getting the betas from??
-stisev (March 24, 2015, 12:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

you usually get it from the first post in this thread - but I see it has been officially released.

If it hasnt been offered to you yet, try right-clicking farr icon in the tray and check for updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version