ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (104/146) > >>

IainB:
Thankyou!

justauser:

With the 2.200.1 release I get an access violation (win 8, x64).  Happened after I tried to run an alias that open 6 pages in the browser.  Also ALT-O doesn't bring up options.

mouser:
Also ALT-O doesn't bring up options.
--- End quote ---
this was removed because it conflicted with some foreign language keys.

With the 2.200.1 release I get an access violation (win 8, x64).  Happened after I tried to run an alias that open 6 pages in the browser.
--- End quote ---
If you can reproduce it please do let me know what causes it.

d4ni:
Hi Mouser,

Thank you for fixing the crash :Thmbsup:

Another thing I noticed; FARR does not seem to pick up custom .ico files set on a shortcut, but instead always (?) uses the 'integrated' icon file of an executable. Case in point; I created shortcuts to psshutdown.exe (available here for people who want it) to shutdown / reboot / standby my computer using FARR and have associated the proper icons via Properties > Change Icon... This works fine in Windows (of course) and also in Launchy, but FARR seems to not pick up the icon. The result in the FARR window is the middle (.lnk) file which has the standby.ico associated with it, and points to the psshutdown.exe file next to it.

~edit:

Hehe, I just realized this exact issue has occurred in the past, I dug up my old post. Perhaps it can help you in finding / solving the problem. 3 years ago already, time flies xD

~edit2:
I also notice I launch search results using the F1-F9 keys for some reason, but I cannot seem to configure this behavior (I'd like to disable it)? I already disabled launching using the numpad keys in options.

mouser:
Another thing I noticed; FARR does not seem to pick up custom .ico files set on a shortcut, but instead always (?) uses the 'integrated' icon file of an executable.
--- End quote ---

There are a few options in farr for whether to "resolve shortcuts" on the bottom of the Search Behavior tab -- you might try turning those off and seeing if that fixes it.  If not let me know -- I can surely fix it as an option.

I also notice I launch search results using the F1-F9 keys for some reason, but I cannot seem to configure this behavior (I'd like to disable it)? I already disabled launching using the numpad keys in options.
--- End quote ---
I will add such an option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version