ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (98/146) > >>

jnulu:
Yes, Mouser, initially all the searches that I do using FARR are there.
No problem if I restart the PC.
It's only when I shut down my PC and then start it up again, I am having this issue.
I am trying to find out as to why this is happening, but in the meanwhile do you think
trying out a previous version of FARR would help, just to see if this problem is still there?
If yes, where I can I download a previous version from?
Thanks!

jamesthebod:
I recently updated Find and Run on my Windows 7 from 2.102.03  to 2.105.01.

With the new version, every time I try to launch an app from Find and run, i get a message box headed "command line argument error" and the message is "-1". When I click OK on this, I then get another message box headed "bad invocation of Quickdoclauncher", with the message "--1".

I reverted to the previous version and everything works OK again. I don't see this problem posted before, does anyone know why this is happening?

jnulu:
Installing FARR from Safe Mode, solved my problem!

mouser:
Hmm that is odd, i'm going to have to check that out -- there is no reason you should get that error.

jamesthebod you could also look into telling farr not to use its QuickDoc Launcher helper, and other launch options:

jamesthebod:
Hmm that is odd, i'm going to have to check that out -- there is no reason you should get that error.

jamesthebod you could also look into telling farr not to use its QuickDoc Launcher helper, and other launch options: (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (August 03, 2012, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I did that, that solved the problem. Then I reset it back again, to use the launch helper, using default method, and now it works fine, as before. So I don't why this worked, but it did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version