ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (94/146) > >>

Armando:
Thanks mouser !
I don't know if you missed it, but I don't think that only MSE affects farr's performance. Avast seems to cause similar problems : https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=29756.msg279427#msg279427

Don't know about other antivirus.

Maybe you should add a few words concerning that possibility... something like :

It has been confirmed that Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus (and possibly other antivirus and HIPS) can slow down FARR searching (and result in delays/pauses during searching).

The fix is to exclude FARR's process from MSE (or other antivirus) scans.

For more info and instructions see:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=29756.0

--- End quote ---

Armando:

* [Feature] Pressing Ctrl while you hit Enter will now launch the selected (or first if in search box) item AND keep the FARR window open.
-mouser (April 01, 2012, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
This doesn't seem to work here. Is the option to be found somewhere and I missed it ?
"Close window after launch by defaut " is checked, but... I thought that maybe the point of the Ctrl+Enter feature was to circumstantially circumvent the default closing... Am I wrong in that assumption?  :)[/list]

ewemoa:
FWIW, it seems to be working here.

Not sure if these are relevant, but screenshot of some options for the local setup follows below:

Armando:
@ewemoa : That's very nice of you. Thanks. It still doesn't work though; some other setting is probably conflicting... Unfortunately I  don't have enough time to debug this at the moment. Maybe next weekend.

@mouser : I saw that ctrl+shift+arrow(L/R) for quick selection in farr is still no selecting anything. Can we expect a "fix" soon ?   :)  (I'm calling this a "fix" as it used to work a few versions ago)

mouser:
Armando, see if you maybe have that option above set in the radio box "Hide When Focus Is Lost" -- that can cause some odd behavior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version