ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (89/146) > >>

MilesAhead:
Just a note. The help file still says to check the option in General Tab to copy selected text on open. You actually have to edit the start hotkey pause/break entry.  Took me a while to find it. Makes it handy for looking stuff up in dictionary from any app. :)

mouser:
thanks miles, glad you like it.  i'll update the help file.

mouser:
Version 2.104.01 - Feb 14, 2012

* [MajorFeature] Executable and setup are now digitally signed for extra security; instead of a zip-compatible installer, there are now 2 separate downloads for installer and portable version.
* [BugFix] When using the -launch commandline call, and several other unusual places where files were launched, custom plugins were not being given a chance to take over launching.
* [BugFix] Some windows 7 start menu items were failing to launch (for example the Snipping tool)
* [MinorFeature] Added context menu item to run the selected result "as admin"
* [MinorFeature] New option in custom font overides to set statusbar font size same as small text fontsize.

mouser:
Please redownload the new version 2.104.02 -- the version i uploaded was a debug build which will write run significantly slower than real release build that I just uploaded now.

ewemoa:
Thanks especially for:

Version 2.104.01 - Feb 14, 2012

* [MajorFeature] Executable and setup are now digitally signed for extra security; instead of a zip-compatible installer, there are now 2 separate downloads for installer and portable version.
* [BugFix] When using the -launch commandline call, and several other unusual places where files were launched, custom plugins were not being given a chance to take over launching.
* [MinorFeature] Added context menu item to run the selected result "as admin"-mouser (February 14, 2012, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Re: SnippingTool...Failed to verify the following:

[BugFix] Some windows 7 start menu items were failing to launch (for example the Snipping tool)

--- End quote ---

SnippingTool.exe doesn't appear to show up here via FARR (via typing SnippingTool.exe as well as via c:\windows\system32\snipping).  I am able to drag and drop SnippingTool.exe on to the edit field of FARR's main window (starting from Windows Explorer), but pressing Enter doesn't appear to launch anything.  FWIW, SnippingTool.exe does launch via Windows Explorer.

This testing was done under Windows 7 Pro 64-bit -- and FARR 2.104.2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version