ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (87/146) > >>

mouser:
This is an important update for windows XP users who install version 2.102.02; just install it over old version and it will automatically recover your backup myalias.alias file of your custom aliases, if (and only if) the main one is blank because of the mistake in the previous installer.

Note: It is important that you not go into options to examine your old myaliases file before running this, as that might cause your backup alias file to be blanked.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Version 2.102.03 - Oct 4, 2011

* [BugFix] Restores previous custom myaliases.alias.bak file automatically if it was erased by previous installer bug.
* [MinorFeature] Better backing up of alias files after editing.

MilesAhead:
With latest version on Windows 7 32 bit, it shows an icon on the TaskBar as well as in the system tray.  Right click on icon in the TaskBar and select Close Window. It doesn't close.

For now I fixed it by reinstalling 2.99.02

mouser:
Wow that is odd.. I wonder if this has to do with what f0dder jibz warned me about -- putting the version # in the icon hint.. I can't think of anything else i did to cause a change in this.

Anyone else noticing this as well?

Miles, email me and I'll send you a link to a version that doesn't have the version# in the system tray icon hint -- let's see if that solves it: [email protected]

MilesAhead:
Sent. The return address is FavesSoft support email.

mouser:
Based on Miles test -- that looks like the cause.  +1 point for f0dder jibz.
I've replaced the uploaded version with the new one, without a version change; so if you want the fix just re-download.
I will release an official update soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version