ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (80/146) > >>

mouser:
At the risk of overwhelming you, there are about 36 video screencasts showing how to use different functions in FARR:
https://www.donationcoder.com/3ds/

hanzo:
oh, i sure have. thanks a lot for the help.

hanzo:
ok. just wana thank you again Mouser. after some poking around, Faar works exactly like launchy now and more. The "second-guessing" nature is just as good, memory usuage is a little smaller, and things seem to work little faster with history and search string history tracking and less to type.

Still, if the text input box could remember our last inputed text, it will be even faster. I wonder what I did wrong there. It still keeps going blank.

Thanks!

mouser:
I wonder what I did wrong there. It still keeps going blank.
--- End quote ---

i very much suspect a recent change killed this option.. i'll put it back.

dnknitro:
ok. just wana thank you again Mouser. after some poking around, Faar works exactly like launchy now and more. The "second-guessing" Still, if the text input box could remember our last inputed text, it will be even faster. I wonder what I did wrong there. It still keeps going blank.
-hanzo (March 12, 2011, 02:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
But would you want last entered text to be present and selected when the window is shown? If you wanna be able to execute last thing you did previously - just hit Enter and farr will run first item in the history.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version