ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (75/146) > >>

andhar:
Thanks for the new version! :)
FARR is one of the most useful programs I have ever used.

alias:
Hi Mouser,

My CNET download tracker app just told me there's a 2.90.02 version of FARR out, so I dl'ed it and installed it without visiting the site first, and it does indeed say that's the version, but the version history in the Help file only shows versions through 2.90.01.  Any idea how I got a version that's later than the one here?  Did they somehow get hold of one they shouldn't have?

Thanks,

Alias

mouser:
its impossible for any other site to get a version more recent than the one on dc.  they all originate from DC.

what happens is that i sometimes release a "silent" update, which means i might make a tiny change and increment the 3rd component of the version number, but not announce it because the change is so slight.

alias:
Thanks, Mouser - I knew you're the "grand poobah" of FaRR, so I was concerned that somebody might've been "manipulating" your stuff...

MilesAhead:
its impossible for any other site to get a version more recent than the one on dc.  they all originate from DC.

what happens is that i sometimes release a "silent" update, which means i might make a tiny change and increment the 3rd component of the version number, but not announce it because the change is so slight.
-mouser (September 07, 2010, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was wondering about that. I noticed it on Softpedia.
They have been pretty good to deal with but I noticed on my stuff if I don't up the version number even if I send 'em an update notice, they won't post it. The other thing that gets old is messing around the pad files. I just make a comment in one of my postings that I have this new software and hope they post it.  I'm getting lazy. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version