ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (63/146) > >>

mouser:
lashiec, can you clarify -- did it work in older versions of FARR, but just not this new one? are you on an x64 OS? Which OS?
and can you clarify what icons are showing incorrectly? any clues about which ones?

Lashiec:
Yup, it used to work on older versions (AFAIK in all I ever had). I'm on Windows XP SP3, 32-bit. Yeah, the ones showing up incorrectly are the ones who use DropMyRights to reduce the rights of the launched applications, like so:

"C:\Archivos de programa\DropMyRights\DropMyRights.exe" "C:\Archivos de programa\Opera\Opera.exe"

--- End quote ---

Also, the Steam icon shows an unknown icon (looks to be part of Windows standard icons). This is one of these strange shortcuts which does not specify a program to be launched, the "Target" field is greyed out, and simply reads "Steam". Plus, the Half-Life shortcut shows the Steam icon, instead of the usual encircled red lambda.

mouser:
ok i gotcha.. i will fix this weekend, shouldn't be a problem.

d4ni:
Mouser what did you do!? Apparently you tried to fix some icon display issues but now you messed up some for me :( They have always worked before.

~edit: oh and I just noticed the statusbar reports "Found n+1 results in x seconds" for n items -- in the attached screenshot it reports finding 2 results but it just found one. This does not always happen but usually it does, quite strange. I don't have any other file named 'standby' or something in my search folders if I recall correctly.

I attached the .ico file (rename it from .txt as it's not allowed to post .ico files... lol)
I attached a .zip file containing all 3 .ico files from the screenshot.

mouser:
You are reporting same problem as Lashiec it seems, i should have it fixed tomorrow.
The n+1 results i think is due to duplicates being removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version