ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (60/146) > >>

Nod5:
This request is a repost from a while back I think but I can't find the other post I made.

The FARR statusbar displays text on startup even when the GUI was just opened and no text has been entered:

Maybe add some way to disable the "Found _ results in _ seconds." message (or replace it with " ")? Or more radically, to disable all statusbar text.

mouser:
Nod5, what OS are you using? can you do the test for me and back up your FindAndRunRobot settings file .ini and delete it and remove any plugins and see if the problem persists?

I don't get the black screen so i need some help figuring out what triggers this.

dandersahn:
Mouser, to answer your previous question, I did try v2.66 with a clean install + default settings and had the same issue. 

dandersahn:
I just reinstalled and tried some of the setting that Nod5 mentioned in the earlier posts.  Enabling "alpha fade into view" or disabling "auto-shrink" eliminates the issue.  The transparency setting has no effect on the issue for me.

mouser:
that's really interesting.. looking back at the old post nod5 points to, i find that i can get the black effect IFF i configure some non-0 transparency for FARR.. very strange.. ok well it looks like we have some clues.. and most importantly i can reproduce at least something like what is being described.

dan, not to beat a dead horse, but can i just confirm from you that v2.61 does not have this problem, even with EXACT SAME settings, plugins, etc. (i.e. if you just replace the exe)? the only reason i really want to confirm this is that otherwise i'll spend a day chasing up the wrong tree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version