ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (59/146) > >>

mouser:
ok, ill try to figure out what it might be.
can i ask: what skin are you using and what operating system?

dandersahn:
Sure.  I'm not using a skin.  I tried with a few different skins, just to see if it made a difference and it did not.  I'm using Windows 7 x64 RC :D

mouser:
the face that it doesnt happen on 2.61.01 but reliably happens with 2.66 means it must be something simple to fix.
if you don't mind i'd like to send you 2.63.01 if i can find it, to further help me narrow down when the change was made that started this problem.

mouser:
would it be possible to ask you to try, if you don't mind, v2.66.01 with a completely clean farr install with no plugins and the default configuration settings..

(with win7 the findandrunrobot config ini file will be in your documents subdirectory).

i just want to make sure we are comparing apples to apples here, and that the problem happens with a clean out of the box farr, when the only thing that changes between what has the bug and doesnt is the 2.66 exe vs. the 2.61 exe.

Nod5:
I also have the black flash in 2.66.01 though I'm not sure if that's a new thing or not. I am using a slenderFARR skin mod and transparency.

See also this post (and #795 further below it) from 2007:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=6624.msg70341#msg70341
I don't remember if the issue was solved back then. Either it was or I just blocked it out. If the latter, then I blame dandersahn for bringing it to my attention again  :mad: :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version