ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (55/146) > >>

mohaqeq:
Hi,

Just wanted to point out my confusion about the FARR upgrades & their dates.   I think it was last week that for the 1st time I downloaded & installed FARR.  The "About" screen showed that to be version 2.61.02.   Today I downloaded what's supposed to be the latest version, dated 5/25/09, and now the "About" screen shows it as 2.61.01.  While downloading the software last week, did I accidentally step through a portal into the future and retrieved a version not yet hatched by the Mouser?  If so, will I be able during my next connection to a donationcoder server to step even deeper into a future where Find-And-Run Robots will have taken over the entire global network, finding and running down the last pockets of human resistance?  And which of you will then join the crusade to stop the Mouser before his creation unwittingly ushers in the Great Quaternary Cenozoic global extinction?

PS I just noticed that this version issue was pointed out before, but I'm too lazy to rewrite the above ramblings.  So what's the resolution?  I also noticed that on the donationcoder main page the latest versions are not correctly shown; FARR is shown as 5/19.
BTW, thanks a lot for the fine program; nice work.

mouser:
i think what must have happened is i accidentally labeled 2.60.02 as 2.61.02.
so then the version after that was 2.61.01, leading to all the confusion.
ill release 2.63.01 this week and that will clear up the problem.

v2.61.01 is most recent version.

mohaqeq:
Thanks.  If we use DcUpdater, will it correctly identify the latest version even if mislabeled?

mouser:
thats a good question -- try the updater, see what it says.
if it says you have a newer version installed, right click and say to install anyway.
if it lists your version correctly as 1.60.02 2.60.02 then it will offer to download update and confirm my theory about the mislabeling.

CleverCat:
thats a good question -- try the updater, see what it says.
if it says you have a newer version installed, right click and say to install anyway.
if it lists your version correctly as 1.60.02 then it will offer to download update and confirm my theory about the mislabeling.
-mouser (May 27, 2009, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

1.60.02?   ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version