ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (51/146) > >>

djbobo:
can you explain how you are launching that command?
-mouser (May 20, 2009, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Using :

--- ---Run console command: $$1 $$2 | showmemo Output:;;; appcapappendmemo $$1 $$2

mouser:
on my farr if i run that command, i can do exactly as you wanted -- hit escape to terminate it and then start my new search.

djbobo:
It's working on my work PC, it might didn't work for me because I haven't updated yet to the latest release at my home PC.
Speaking of which, is there way to update a portable version of FARR using DcUpdater, w/o DcUpdater  installing FARR?

Nod5:
Is there some way to display the command-line output via showmemo without first putting any other memo text?

If I use the showmemo command without any text then FARR autohides when I run the command:
showmemo;;; appcapappendmemo ______(command line stuff)______
--- End quote ---
If I add some text to show then FARR shows that and then appends the output from the later command-line action:
showmemo some text here;;; appcapappendmemo ______(command line stuff)______
--- End quote ---

Another thing: in cases where the command-line output only contains linebreak separated file/folder paths it would be really cool if there was a version of appcapp that automatically displayed the results as a regular FARR results list ("appcapappendlist" would be a good name). Does that sound like a good command to add to FARR? It could potentially bypass the need for plugins in many cases. An alias that operates on some external tools with clever command-line arguments and other FARR commands might be enough.

mouser:
in cases where the command-line output only contains linebreak separated file/folder paths it would be really cool if there was a version of appcapp that automatically displayed the results as a regular FARR results list..
--- End quote ---
yes definitely i was thinking the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version